Contract: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract – Full Time
Based: Dublin, Cork or Galway
Benefits: 23 days Annual Leave. 8% employer pension contribution following successful completion of probation Hybrid & flexible working
Salary: €35,000 – €38,000 based upon experience
COMMITMENT TO EQUALITY
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion drive success and help us to achieve our highest potential as an organisation. We commit to respect, equality, inclusion and diversity, both in our workforce and in our engagement with others. We strongly welcome applications from members of minority and marginalised communities.
ABOUT RETHINK IRELAND
Rethink Ireland (previously Social Innovation Fund Ireland) supports the most innovative non-profit organisations working in communities across the country. We believe that a team effort is more effective than working alone. So joining forces with the Government, companies, families, individuals and foundations, who understand as we do that lasting change demands new thinking, is how we do business.
Together we create funds to help innovations rise to the challenges of our most pressing social and environmental issues. Our cash grants and business supports enable social innovations to develop and maximise their impact. This is our venture philanthropy model. The groups we support and the donors who support us don’t just think differently. They act decisively on their ideas to build a more equal, just and sustainable Ireland.
What is social innovation?
At Rethink Ireland, we define social innovation as the successful delivery of new approaches to meet social needs more effectively and sustainably than those currently available.
- Our mission
- Our mission is to support the best social innovations so that they can grow and maximise their impact across Ireland.
- Our vision
- Our vision is an Ireland which is more just, equal and sustainable because of social innovation.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Senior Marketing Communications Executive collaborates significantly with both the Business Development and Marketing teams.
In this dynamic position, you’re not just driving innovative fundraising strategies; you are at the forefront of increasing awareness and deepening understanding of our mission among a diverse corporate audience in Ireland. Your ability to craft engaging campaigns and build robust relationships with stakeholders is key in this role.
- Business Development: Collaborate closely with the Business Development team to identify and engage with corporate prospects. This involves researching companies, assessing their potential for partnership, and crafting compelling materials such as emails, proposals, and pitch decks.
- Lead Generation: Develop data driven lead generation campaigns with long conversion cycles for Corporates.
- Focused Donor Stewardship: Implement creative stewardship strategies to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with donors, using personalised communication, exclusive events, and digital engagement to highlight the impact of their support.
- Strategic Networking: Actively seek speaking opportunities for key team members, utilising both personal and online networking to boost visibility, drive lead generation, and enhance conversion rates. Your role is pivotal in building relationships and maximising outreach.
- Brand strategy: working in close collaboration with the marketing team, you will input into the development and help implement the marketing plan for 2024-2026.
- Communications: Utilise your exceptional oral and written communication skills to convey our mission and vision effectively. You’ll be responsible for developing position papers, thought-leader blog posts and social media content.
- Problem solving: You will need to be proactive to prevent issues from arising, but equally skilled at solving them.
- Other duties as assigned—we all row in when there is a big project to be delivered.
- A flexible, warm and friendly person who can work well in a team environment
- A commitment to excellence and close attention to detail
- A commitment to Rethink Ireland’s vision and values
- Ability to demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and ethical fiber
You may come from the non-profit or private sector but you will have worked in a fast-paced environment that required creativity, laughter, and a ruthless ability to meet deadlines.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Third-level qualification at Bachelor’s level OR the equivalent level of experience
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a business development OR B2B marketing role
- Consistent excellence in verbal & written communications in English—the ability to write effectively and persuasively—is a must
- Excellent organisation and project management skills, while being able to keep up with stakeholders’ expectations and meet tight deadlines.
- Self starter – Proven ability to pick up a project and run with it.
- Data & Tech Proficient. well-versed in MarTech and analytical tools. Familiarity with donor journey mapping, automation tools, and CRM management, Salesforce in particular—is a distinct advantage.
- Good practical knowledge of Digital marketing and project management tools.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B2B experience in particular lead generation
- Some experience of Canva, InDesign, or other design platforms is an advantage
- Experience in event management is an advantage
- Experience using Salesforce, Jira, Monday, Asana or any other project management tools
At Rethink Ireland, we know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply even if you feel like you don’t meet all the requirements above — we’d love to hear from you. This role might suit someone looking to rejoin the workforce after a career break.
- We work with our hearts and our heads – we value compassion, passion, and fun.
- We take smart risks and we allow permission to fail because we know that innovation and risk are two sides of the same coin.
- We believe that social change is a team sport. We build trusted relationships, and we choose to collaborate to achieve our goals.
- We are curious and hungry to learn.
- We value bold ideas and bold leadership, and we develop remarkable people.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we strongly believe that diversity and inclusion lead to success. The work we do is underpinned by respect, equality, inclusion, & diversity.
In line with Ireland’s Equality Legislation we actively oppose discrimination on the following 9 grounds:
- Civil status: single, married, divorced, etc.
- Family status: if you’re the parent or person responsible for a child over 18, or if you’re the main carer or parent of a person with a disability.
- Sexual orientation.
- Traveller community.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply by 5.30 pm, Saturday, 24th February 2024 using this link. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 27th February 2024 or Thursday 29th February 2024. If you have any problems with your application or would like to discuss the role please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any information you submit will be used for recruitment purposes only. Your record will be deleted after the process is completed.